Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey Gimlet how complete is your app if you don't mind me asking?
Just waiting on one letter of rec from the medicine chair (and the dean's letter, of course).
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey Gimlet how complete is your app if you don't mind me asking?
Just waiting on one letter of rec from the medicine chair (and the dean's letter, of course).
thx man....i'm freaking out a bit since I haven't heard from some of the programs listed but I'm not close to being complete.
Arrgh...me too. Is it my sh*tty step 1 score? My picture? Please...just one...
dc

Arrgh...me too. Is it my sh*tty step 1 score? My picture? Please...just one...
dc

Cmon man, we got this! 👍
any of you guys that got the invites DOs? My application is complete (minus dean's letter) but no interviews 🙁
Today I got a letter from Uni of Utah saying they are waiting for my application to be complete and said they will contact via email regarding interview invite. It was a generic letter.
any of you guys that got the invites DOs? My application is complete (minus dean's letter) but no interviews 🙁
We almost lost fakin' the funk because I added UNM at the same time
Why so much interest in UNM? Just curious; I know nothing at all about the program, but a bunch of you obviously do!
Yeah I was just wondering the same thing. Looks like I missed that boat.....
I'm glad to see New Mexico here. I thought it was flat out unbeatable. I came out of there with skills most programs grads need fellowships to obtain. Pain, cardiac, neuro, peds, regional, ICU.
For me, it was partly due to this post (from the "Best Programs No One has Ever Heard Of" thread):
No interviews on the west coast?
Most of the attendings and residents I handed my app list to told me to cross off UNM.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.