**Official 2010 Interview Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chrono

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It appears that people are beginning to get interviews. I thought it would be helpful to know what schools have begun interviewing and when.

If you have recieved an interview from a dental school for the entering class of 2010, please post the following:

- Mailing date of your AADSAS App
- Name of School that offered interview
- The date of your interview (you can just provide the month if you prefer).

* Please change the font color to blue if you are posting an interview to make it easier to read though the thread.

If any one has any suggestions please let me know and I'll edit this post.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

It appears that people are beginning to get interviews. I thought it would be helpful to know what schools have begun interviewing and when.

If you have recieved an interview from a dental school for the entering class of 2010, please post the following:

- Mailing date of your AADSAS App
- Name of School that offered interview
- The date of your interview (you can just provide the month if you prefer).

If any one has any suggestions please let me know and I'll edit this post. I think this will be a very helpful thread.

Thanks.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=645353

haha, I didn't see that thread.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Let's make this the official thread, the other one does not have instructions....

Chrono.. can you edit your original post to add the instructions "Take a second and change the font color to blue if you are posting an interview"....that should make the thread a bit easier to read through.

Thanks.

Let's make this the official thread, the other one does not have instructions....

Chrono.. can you edit your original post to add the instructions "Take a second and change the font color to blue if you are posting an interview"....that should make the thread a bit easier to read through.

Thanks.

Good idea. Done.