Official 2010 Rank Order Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There are several that are not even available on the list. Wish they could be added (can they? I looked briefly but did not see a way).

Hmm. Which programs are you referring to? If you go to "share interview feedback" you should be able to find the program I would think. Here is a link: http://more.studentdoctor.net/createresidency.php

(hopefully the link works)

Just be careful you aren't missing certain programs like "Temple" because they are actually down in the "W's" for "Western Penn Hosp/Temple"...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
<17 hrs at this point to be exact (For me, at least...our ceremony starts at noon EST).

hmm do people on the west coast hear at noon too? i assume u all get the email at 1pm eastern time tho

^Sweet, how cheap was your interview season! Not to mention all the extra vacation time.

Unlimited Metrocard was all I needed for my interviews except for the one roundtrip Metro North ticket I had to buy to get up to Westchester :). I decided to apply to NY since I've been here all of my life and family are all here as well. 7 week block was sweet! I felt for my classmates who were flying halfway around the country spending a ton of $$.

I hope you all matched! Congrats!

1. u wash
2. san antonio
3. loma linda
4. mayo jax
5. baylor
6. utsw
7 az
8 ut houston
9 miami
10 utmb
11 cornell