Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irishson2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greeting all,

It's May already so its the time to post the 2016-2017 cycle dental school applicant data national wide.
Please minimize any conversation out of topic. This forum is mainly for the 2016-2017 cycle data.

Last cycle's thread (2015-2016) for reference: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...nterview-acceptance-rejection-thread.1145480/

Please use the following format so interviews/acceptances/rejections stand out when posting:

School:
Notification date:
Method of notification:
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date:
Application complete date:
GPA (science, overall)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
Special criteria like bostbac, graduate degree ect...

Thanks to SJV member.
Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
SDN.................

its only may 9th. Interviews will not even start until july.

Reactions: 4 users
I'd remove the batch number link. It's honestly irrelevant and just freaks people out.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, this is probably going to get lost because it is so early.

Reactions: 1 user
I am already scared.... It is only 3 weeks left. :(

Oh come on guys ..it dosen't hurt to start early some people might have a valuable information or advice that they wanted to share and it would be so useful before applying.

The last thread wasn't started until late June last year. Take a chill pill. They usually wait until the first batch is mailed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Please minimize any conversation out of topic. This forum is mainly for the 2016-2017 cycle data.
Thanks to SJV member.
Good luck!

The irony is burning. ok come on guys, all of your comments are out of topic.

So excited! Here we go 2016'ers! Hope everyone gets into their top choice school!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Incisor is ready to go either into 300k debt or leave dentistry all together.

#300k only for dental education#

Man, I'm just excited about seeing what happens in December. I have met some fantastic people here on SDN, and many of them are applying in this coming cycle - I hope they get into their dream schools 205 days, 9 hours, 29 minutes, and 44 seconds from now!

#FiredUp
#ReadytoGo

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Man, I'm just excited about seeing what happens in December. I have met some fantastic people here on SDN, and many of them are applying in this coming cycle - I hope they get into their dream schools 205 days, 9 hours, 29 minutes, and 44 seconds from now!

#FiredUp
#ReadytoGo
dude youre going wherever you want , we all know it :D

#FiredUp
#ReadytoGo
high 5

Good luck everyone can't believe the last cycle is over and school is starting in a couple months!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Good luck to those applying this cycle! The app process can be stressful at times (e.g. I applied in July and didn't get a single interview invite until mid November). Keep heart! It's all worth it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is a measure of the level of anxiety to expect in this applicant pool (among the SDN frequent readers)... oh my.
I gotta say as an admissions officer SDN must give you an ulcer everytime you check it.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.