** Official 2023-2024 OMFR Residency Information Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antsmy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! This thread is for all 2023-2024 Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Program applicants. Please feel free to post questions, suggestions, and application/interview/program information on this thread! Wishing the best to everyone applying. Look forward to being future OMFR colleagues :)

Members don't see this ad.

A bit quiet in here 😬 If there’s anybody out there, hear back from anywhere yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This thread made me feel a little better. Was starting to get a little worried knowing end of September is when interview invites start.

Reactions: 1 users
I hope we hear good news soon!! 🤞

Just got an interview at Stony Brook (Nov 14 or Nov 17)

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone heard back from Texas A&M?

I know UTSA, Stony Brook, UW, Uconn, and UCLA have sent interview invites. Haven't seen anything from Texas A&M.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, anybody knows if University of Florida and IOWA have sent out invitations yet?

Florida acceptances were rolling and started in early November. All schools set the first deadline to accept invites by December 1. Not sure whether they’re still sending out acceptances.

Anyone knows that UF doesn’t accept student loans? How should we pay for the tuition fees and living expenses?