*****Official 5+ Interview/No Acceptance Thread*****

Started by denticus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

denticus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my GOSH!!! Just wondering if there is anybody out there besides Lemoncurry and myself who had 5 or more interVIEWS but no good NEWS this past weekend? What are your thoughts? When do you think happiness will return? When does the pain stop? Anybody think of any ointments, creams, pills, lozenges, or BRAIN SURGERIES that might help ease the suffering 🙁 (whimper, whimper)? I'll pray for all of you...seriously!
 
Just a word of encouragement though:

My friend who applied last year had 8 pre-december 1st interviews, but was only accepted to 1 school on december 1st.

However, as the cycle continued he eventually got accepted to 6 out of 8 that he had interviewed.

Just hang in there! I am willing to bet 20 bucks that you guys will be accepted somewhere this cycle. 👍

Good luck!
 
Add me in, I had 6 pre Dec-1 interviews, but no acceptance so far.
I don't know what is going on..... 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dont freak out...last year I had 6 pre-dec 1st interviews and didnt get my first acceptance til dec 18th and didnt get accepted to the school i'm currently at until mid-january. Dont worry
 
i had 4 pre-dec 1st interviews...no acceptances. 2 rejections so far, and 2 holds...i was told my application at pitt and case is on hold until january, when they will start to send out the next round of acceptances. i'm a little freaked out...it's my second application cycle and i don't know if i have it in me to do a 3rd if i don't get in. i feel like i'm fairly competitive too. 3.73 cum gpa, 3.65 sci gpa, 19AA, working as a dental assistant...who knows...this crap is too damn stressful!!
 
Thanks for the reassurance people. Like you said though, it really is a believe it when I see it sort of situation.