Official Age Thread

Started by Tony.
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tony.

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what the heck!

Lets see how old everyone is. I'll start: I'll be 30 y.o in May
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

I got you all beat.

I will be the old dude from California on campus at 38.

Let's just say corporate America is not all it's cracked up to be.

Rick
UM-SL
Class of 2008
:scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by SLORICK
Hey all!

I got you all beat.

I will be the old dude from California on campus at 38.

Let's just say corporate America is not all it's cracked up to be.

Rick
UM-SL
Class of 2008
:scared:
As a lady who prefers in general not to divulge her (rather advanced...) age, I'd like to say I'm YOUNGER THAN YOU!!! (...though not by much...) 😉