****Official ASDOH c/o 2014 Acceptance Thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmericanDream

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I didn't see an official ASDOH c/o 2014 acceptance thread on SDN, so I figured I would make it happen...

I interviewed last Thursday and I got the call today. Congrats to those who have also been accepted! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Howdy to all you future ASDOH students!! July will be here before you know it!! I just graduated from ASDOH this past summer and it was the best four years of my life. Anyways, if any of you are re-locating to the Mesa/Gilbert area, I just wanted to let you know that I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath available in July. My current renters are students and they bike to campus everyday. Its perfect for a few students. Rent is $395/mo and includes internet, water, and $100/mo of electric bill. Please feel free to contact me with any questions! Good luck!

Contact Information:
Tina Ptacek
623.628.6858 (cell)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey All,

For those of you who are going to go to ASDOH (Class of 2014), a facebook group has been created.

To check it out, go to the facebook search engine and type in: ASDOH "Class of 2014"

Unfurnished room for rent in a 2 bd, 2 bath furnished apt at San Montego Luxury Apartments, just 3 minutes to A.T. Still University! Awesome pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, sand volleyball court, gas bbq (and one just steps from the apt), 4 ponds (great for jog/walk), lots of parking, across the street from restaurants (BJ’s, Chipotle, Krispy Kreme, Buffalo Wild Wings, PF Chang’s, RTO Sullivan’s, TGI Friday’s, Old Chicago, Jack in the Box, Burger King) and Fry’s . Five minutes to Target, Super Walmart, Superstition Springs Mall, and Costco. Apt includes: washer and dryer, fire place, dish washer, outside storage, gas stove, refrigerator and microwave. I’ve lived here for 3 years, and love the location and amenities.

$375 plus utilities (usually $70-80)/month.
Available May 1
Address: 6745 E. Superstition Springs Blvd, Mesa, AZ 85206

I’m a 3rd year female dental student at A.T. Still, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health. I will be on clinical rotations every other month starting in May, so you’ll have the apt to yourself most of the time. I have a small dog, Makenna, that is non-shedding/hypoallergenic and house trained that stays in the laundry room. I’m an active, non-smoker, laid -back, considerate, and respectful person, and looking for similar student. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any further questions. Thank you!

Im starting class in July as a D1 and was wondering if there are any reasonable apts or condos around the area. ps I have a small dog