Official August 3rd release day countdown o.O"!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PinguPinktu

oink oink!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
August 10th I meant.... sorrie!!!!

Anyone? :laugh:

I am feeling :scared: :eek::scared::eek:

Can a forum master help change the thread name? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm hoping July 25thers hear something. It will be three Wednesdays though not quite three weeks.

I felt very uneasy about this thing although I felt the same after the mcat.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's crazy, I took the exam on 26th and have not even gotten a test post date in my NBME account. Wonder if it will still be another 2 weeks before I get my scores?!?!

I got my scores today... it isn't good... missed the 188 pass by a few points.

I definitely could have done better though, but given the circumstances and time restraint by my school, I'm not sure I could have done better. Now I'm looking forward to the retake. :oops:

I took mine one the 25th. So it's likely next week right? Why do you say two weeks?

If i took my test on July 23rd, should I be expecting my score today or next week? It's almost 3pm here on the West Coast and I haven't gotten any word or status change things on the nbme website. O_O

Btw, congrats PinguPinktu on your score. :)

Got mine today, 241/99, very happy :D

UWSA1- 230 (3 weeks before)
UWSA2- 252 (1 week before)
NBME 12- 233 (4 days before)

I got my scores today... it isn't good... missed the 188 pass by a few points.

I definitely could have done better though, but given the circumstances and time restraint by my school, I'm not sure I could have done better. Now I'm looking forward to the retake. :oops:

Sorry to hear that, but you know, some people say it's better to fail than pass with a low score. Study hard and kick @$$ next time!

Sorry to hear that, but you know, some people say it's better to fail than pass with a low score. Study hard and kick @$$ next time!

Thanks. My practice tests going into the exam were around 210-220, so this is a big shock to me. I'm glad that I have the opportunity for a second chance to prove myself, but I am hating having to go through this process of studying again. At least this time, I know what worked and didn't work for me, and hopefully can kick @ss.