Official DAT Score Report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentdocdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My recruiter will not take the Unofficial Score Report I received upon completing my DAT. She said she has to have my official scores before everything can be sent in. My app has been done for a month and now it's being held up for something so simple.

Members don't see this ad.

My recruiter will not take the Unofficial Score Report I received upon completing my DAT. She said she has to have my official scores before everything can be sent in. My app has been done for a month and now it's being held up for something so simple.

I sent my packet in with the army and he said the unofficial score report is fine.

not quite sure if your recruiter knows what she's doing.

not quite sure if your recruiter knows what she's doing.

I don't think she does. The Navy accepted my unofficial scores. She said she sent in everything and they sent the scores back. I've tried talking to her but she just tells me to get the official scores. I ordered them to be sent to her anyway, but I'm not sure if they'll get there in time for the February board.

On another note, has anyone heard back from the 13 Jan Navy board?