Official DAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmpJBieberblast

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Herro. So i took my DAT on the 10th. On my AADSAS i only see my last year's DAT on the official scores section. I called AADSAS and they said ADA need to send the official scores to AADSAS. I called ADA and the ladys like Oh u need to call back on 29th caz Cindy is out until that time. and im like wth???? so nobody but Cindy can send official DAT scores? Anybody in the same situation? Anybody try calling ADA about ur DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same situation. My scores from 2 years ago are posted but the ones I took on June 7th of this year have not posted and I need them to go out with my applications in the first mailing! AADSAS says about them being uploaded on June 23rd (at the earliest) so I was kind of waiting for that time to get here... I don't want my applications going out with just my old scores though, that would not be good!

I retook my DAT on June 6 and only my old scores are on there. I called ADA and the woman was clueless and told me they wouldn't be updated for a few weeks at the earliest. Maybe I should call back and talk to someone that knows what they're talking about...