Official DAT scores date changed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZzZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got bored so I was clicking around AADSAS. I noticed that my "date received" under Official DAT scores is changed to 07/22/2010. It used to be 6/20ish or something... I was wondering if this happened to anyone else and if it means anything??

Members don't see this ad.

umm, this exact same thing happened to me. Not sure why either but it would be very disconcerting is all these schools received DAT scores other than the ones I submitted. I called AADSAS and they told me to call back in 24 hrs

After reading this post, I checked my DAT report date. It has changed. This is really weird.

Members don't see this ad :)
Amidst the confusion about sending dat scores directly from the ADA, about 2 weeks ago I had the ADA forward my scores to certain school. I was thinking this may be reason for the date change, did either of you two do the same?

Amidst the confusion about sending dat scores directly from the ADA, about 2 weeks ago I had the ADA forward my scores to certain school. I was thinking this may be reason for the date change, did either of you two do the same?

I actually did have my scores sent to Western. Could that be what caused the change?

woah...that's weird. maybe try calling AADSAS? my scores have yet to be received, but why would they randomly change the date? o_o

The aadsas rep i just spoke too said that they probably just received the scores again from the ADA, and this is a non-issue, as in, my scores did not change. Not sure how deeply they looked into it, but I encourage you guys to call as well to make sure we get the correct answer.