Official Dec.1 Rant Away Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polarnut

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd like to consolidate all these random threads on the board into one cohesive, coherent rantings and moanings and screamings.

With that said......THIS IS ****IN STUUUUUUUPID. PIECE OF GODDANG....I mean, wtf. To think the course of my life will be determined in the next couple days sux!!!!!!! I didn't live all these years toiling away, hacking away at life to be pre-judged by some random 60 year old condescending mormons andto spend thousands of man-hour and dollars so i can get a nice 8x11 envelop with my name on it saying "You can come. Now pay us $250,000."??

Where is justice!?! Whatever happened to hard work pays? This system is broken. I say everyone should be given acceptance and then sort out the losers from the winners within dental school. Too many lives are at stake, too many hoeps and dreams, and I'll be damned if anybody tells me I'm a frickin reject.

On second thought, 2 schools already told me that I'm a reject. ****. :scared: :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

polarnut said:
I'd like to consolidate all these random threads on the board into one cohesive, coherent rantings and moanings and screamings.

With that said......THIS IS ****IN STUUUUUUUPID. PIECE OF GODDANG....I mean, wtf. To think the course of my life will be determined in the next couple days sux!!!!!!! I didn't live all these years toiling away, hacking away at life to be pre-judged by some random 60 year old condescending mormons andto spend thousands of man-hour and dollars so i can get a nice 8x11 envelop with my name on it saying "You can come. Now pay us $250,000."??

Where is justice!?! Whatever happened to hard work pays? This system is broken. I say everyone should be given acceptance and then sort out the losers from the winners within dental school. Too many lives are at stake, too many hoeps and dreams, and I'll be damned if anybody tells me I'm a frickin reject.

On second thought, 2 schools already told me that I'm a reject. ****. :scared: :( :(

Hey, tell me where you get in, so I can choose a different school! Thanks :)

wow, Harvard sends out rejections already? is it via email?

Don't worry polarnut, your stats are competitve. You will get that letter, just gotta pay them now. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahaha!!! Nice going, man. You ticked off UtahDDS with your Mormon comment!
It's OK. Let it all out. Feel any better? I think we all feel the same way. The whole selection process/criteria is screwed up at times, and boy, do they like to play mindgames. Just roll with it and have fun. Reading some of the crap people post on here goes a long way in understanding the suicide rate thing. Check yo selffffffff

UtahDDS said:
Hey, tell me where you get in, so I can choose a different school! Thanks :)

oh sorry if i offended any mormons by saying mormons. didnt mean it in any negative way. just came outta my mind. no harm, no foul.