Official: Drexel IMS Fall 2006 thread

Started by aceshighk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aceshighk

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey yall,

i'm kinda new to SDN, but I noticed there wasn't an official thread for the IMS program, so I decided to start it.

From what I can tell, lots of people are looking at housing options in Philly, so maybe we could discuss it here.

I also had a question. I wanted to know if I'm a candidate for entering med school Fall 07 after the IMS program...i have 3.1 GPA (3.0 sci), and 30 (10b, 9p, 11v)...assuming I can get good grades (B+ to A), is med school feasible?


Orientation starts Aug 7, fyi...
 
aceshighk said:
hey yall,

i'm kinda new to SDN, but I noticed there wasn't an official thread for the IMS program, so I decided to start it.

From what I can tell, lots of people are looking at housing options in Philly, so maybe we could discuss it here.

I also had a question. I wanted to know if I'm a candidate for entering med school Fall 07 after the IMS program...i have 3.1 GPA (3.0 sci), and 30 (10b, 9p, 11v)...assuming I can get good grades (B+ to A), is med school feasible?


Orientation starts Aug 7, fyi...
There is a thread called IMS with close to 21 posts. You may want to look there for more info