Official Fall 2006 Harvard Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maxprime

Higgs chaser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's early, but I can't wait. Also, I get to be the cool doesn't-know-it-all that starts this thread. Anyone else going with me? Anyone looked at housing yet? I am going to miss my cheap, gigantic apartment. :(

Does anyone know what texts we'll be using this fall? Don't use the term "gunner", I just have a lot to make up for.

Members don't see this ad.

Maxprime said:
I know it's early, but I can't wait. Also, I get to be the cool doesn't-know-it-all that starts this thread. Anyone else going with me? Anyone looked at housing yet? I am going to miss my cheap, gigantic apartment. :(

Does anyone know what texts we'll be using this fall? Don't use the term "gunner", I just have a lot to make up for.

The text book changes from year to year depending on the class so don't go out and buy anything. The textbooks we are using now are located on the syllabi which you can download from the web.

Housing does not boom until April/May when students get ready to leave for the summer so real chances of finding anything affordable this time of year, same with job openings. So yeh, seeing as though Fall 2005 is still in session this was premature but never hurts to get a head start (Don't steal the thunder of our 2005 thread or we'll hurt you) :smuggrin:

You can count me in - just trying to arrange everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
When is everyone going to find an apartment and such? I was thinking Feb. or March - Feb. may be too cold hehe.

Maxprime said:
When is everyone going to find an apartment and such? I was thinking Feb. or March - Feb. may be too cold hehe.

It's Boston - March is just as cold :thumbdown:

HES in the fall is a possibility for me. I need to raise my science GPA by a couple of tenths. I've gotten C's in 3 of my prereq chemistry courses and one C in a prereq bio course..would it be better to take postbacc courses or retake the prereqs? My overall GPA now is a 3.5, science is a 3.3, and my August MCAT was a 24 :(