Official Guide B/B

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kryptonxenon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question #9: Chloramphenicol did NOT inhibit translation in E. coli cells containing the cat6xbsexpression plasmid. What experimental parameter could be changed in order to affect translation inhibition?

I picked the correct answer because the other options didn't seem to be correct. However, the explanation uses a very specific point in the passage to come up with the answer. How picky is the real exam with such details? When I read the question I automatically told myself that this question needs to be answered with outside knowledge.

Question #13: The information in the passage suggests that PfSET10 has which function in var gene localization or expression? PfSET10:
I have no clue how to do this one.