*** Official HARVARD Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!!

Thanks for answering all my questions sajjy! It was really encouraging and I really appreciate it. Ihope we see each other at dental school next semester!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for answering all my questions sajjy! It was really encouraging and I really appreciate it. Ihope we see each other at dental school next semester!

No problem. So, are you accepting Harvard's offer?

No problem. So, are you accepting Harvard's offer?

Yeah, definitely. Kinda sucks I already put in a Tuft's $1500 deposit though. But in the end, Harvard is a better choice for me and for what I want to do in life. And its cheaper too :laugh:.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, definitely. Kinda sucks I already put in a Tuft's $1500 deposit though. But in the end, Harvard is a better choice for me and for what I want to do in life. And its cheaper too :laugh:.

Think that $1500 as the deposit for Harvard (since its free, lol).
Are you planning to live in Vandy or off campus?

Think that $1500 as the deposit for Harvard (since its free, lol).
Are you planning to live in Vandy or off campus?

I haven't really thought about it yet... although I should. I think I am going to end up leaving in Vandy just because it seems so much easier. But still uncertain. What are you going to be doing?

congrats to everyone, i wish you all nothing but good luck!

oh man, I REALLY hope I can reply to a thread like this during the next application cycle. can you guys reply to this (or send me PMs) about what it is about you that you think they liked the most? i want to get an idea how competitive i may be next cycle.

oh man, I REALLY hope I can reply to a thread like this during the next application cycle. can you guys reply to this (or send me PMs) about what it is about you that you think they liked the most? i want to get an idea how competitive i may be next cycle.

I'm also curious as to what each of you thought made Harvard like you... I remember struggling to answer the question that went something like: "Knowing that Harvard looks for diversity in its class... what can you offer to the class?"

thx

You got good stats but you're fighting for 35 spots so you have to really stand out. Harvard is probably the only school where you can't get in with just purely good stats.

Harvard is probably the only school where you can't get in with just purely good stats.

There are a handful of schools like this. Uconn and Stonybrook also have only 35-38 slots and they can be super selective of who they accept.

Hey guys, I made my decision to go to Harvard awhile ago but haven't been able to post it here.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited and look forward to meeting you all there!

Hey guys, I made my decision to go to Harvard awhile ago but haven't been able to post it here.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited and look forward to meeting you all there!

Congrats!! You must very excited!