Official Interview for UF 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vet Bobby V

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a letter today saying that I have received an interview for UF!!!! I am so super siked as this is my first choice. I'm interviewing Jan 8th. Anyone got any advice about how I should prepare?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 posts... 2 are in the asians thread and a bit off... he's likely a liar/fake.
 
From knowing people on the admissions panel, I can confidently say this person is lying. They literally do not even see our files until January. So there is no way to have been evaluated and invited. I was told invites almost always go out right around valentines day for everyone who is invited:boom: