Official LauraDO Rally Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasTriathlete

HTFU
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LauraDO: we know that you are hot enough to get interviews at all the schools that have a picture of you with your application, even without an MCAT score, but that may or may not be helpful when you take the MCAT. If you are planning on wearing something skimpy to try and blow the curve via distraction, I would say that this is probably a good idea.

**** 'em up.

Members don't see this ad.

So far my banana dance has brought good things to many people and hopefully tomorrow will be no exception. :D

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

LauraDO: we know that you are hot enough to get interviews at all the schools that have a picture of you with your application, even without an MCAT score, but that may or may not be helpful when you take the MCAT. If you are planning on wearing something skimpy to try and blow the curve via distraction, I would say that this is probably a good idea.

**** 'em up.

good strategy, hope the room is not too cold, maybe I better wear my leather negligie instead of the new silk one I bought

Members don't see this ad :)
good strategy, hope the room is not too cold, maybe I better wear my leather negligie instead of the new silk one I bought

:laugh: You crack me up woman!

Now, get of SDN and go to bed so you can kick a** tomorrow!!! Woo Woo!!!:zip::banana:

P.S. You better come to DCOM and forget all about PNWU! :smuggrin: ;)

Get 'em girl. Own it. Git 'er done.

I would hope it is cold... for distraction purposes of course

Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA Lau-RA

Well, I'm back, Thanks for all the warm wishes! It was cold in there, my leather was almost freezing to my body.

I feel exhausted! That thing wears you out. I wish scores were reported sooner I'm going to be in agony for the next month just wondering. PS section was difficult but not impossible, it is my weakest section though, so.... Verbal was fine, and I probably did fairly well on it, so hopefully that will bring my score up. BS wasn't bad and alot of orgo which is good for me, but I was really losing my endurance by then, so I"m sure I would have done better if it had been at the beginning instead of the end.

Now is just time to pray that I don't have to do that again......and study for the three midterms I have next week!

Anyways, thanks for the rally, much appreciated

I feel your pain. I took the 8-hour MCAT in 2005, and I was about as wiped out after that as I was after my half-ironman. Except that I could still walk after the MCAT.

You've got the easy part out of the way now. From here on out is the hard part: no negative waves. Go do something relaxing, and eat something really ****ty for you.

I feel your pain. I took the 8-hour MCAT in 2005, and I was about as wiped out after that as I was after my half-ironman. Except that I could still walk after the MCAT.

You've got the easy part out of the way now. From here on out is the hard part: no negative waves. Go do something relaxing, and eat something really ****ty for you.

Actually i just scheduled myself a massage, and damn I deserve it!! The nice thing is that it is all sort of out of my hands now...It is all up to the D.O. gods to figure out

Please shine favor on me magnificient D.O. gods, shower me with OMM love and protect me from total rejection

In AT Still's name,
Amen

:luck::luck:

I bet you did awesome!

Members don't see this ad :)
Get deep tissue/myofascial release. That **** rules.

Get deep tissue/myofascial release. That **** rules.

I always get either that or thai, I don't consider a massage worth my money unless I"m sore the next day, like I had a really hard workout

Woo Hoo!!!! You're all done! I'm sure you did fine! :) Go get that massage and take at least today off and do something mind numbing, like watching a lifetime movie. ;)

Congrats Laura!!! I would definitely agree with Prions and watch something on lifetime. Napoleon Dynamite is also a winner in my book. :thumbup:

My absolute favorite movie of all time. Definitely sounds like a winner.:thumbup:

I totally didn't get the humor in that movie. I may have laughed once or twice. Of course when I first watched Scrubs I didn't get it either and now I think it's hilarious. :D

As sick and wrong as it is I'm actually studying tonight....I'm hopeless......my massage was fantastic though!

I totally didn't get the humor in that movie. I may have laughed once or twice. Of course when I first watched Scrubs I didn't get it either and now I think it's hilarious. :D

I think the humor in that movie is very dry and you either like or you don't, kind of like my own sense of humor. I've noticed this type of humor doesn't seem to transmit over the internet very well either. The first time I watched that movie, my stomach hurt so bad, I don't think I stopped laughing through the entire thing. I went crazy over all the ND merch too. I've never seen Scrubs, but maybe I should check it out.

As sick and wrong as it is I'm actually studying tonight....I'm hopeless......my massage was fantastic though!

What are you studying? Your talk about massages made me want to get one as I've never had one. I'm glad the massage was good after what I am sure was a long and stressful day. I think I went home and went to bed after the MCAT my brain was so exhausted.

What are you studying? Your talk about massages made me want to get one as I've never had one. I'm glad the massage was good after what I am sure was a long and stressful day. I think I went home and went to bed after the MCAT my brain was so exhausted.

Organic Chemistry baby! Which actually I sickly enjoy, now we would really know I lost it if I was studying Physics on my own free will, but....the situation is not that desperate yet!

I love massages, it was such a good idea, I feel energized and revived now......I just wish I could have my score now!

Organic Chemistry baby! Which actually I sickly enjoy, now we would really know I lost it if I was studying Physics on my own free will, but....the situation is not that desperate yet!

That is sick. :D I actually was going to do my chromatography homework tonight but am procrastinating it by cleaning and doing dishes. It's messed up man. :confused:

That is sick. :D I actually was going to do my chromatography homework tonight but am procrastinating it by cleaning and doing dishes. It's messed up man. :confused:

We need help, I always know it is really to a desperate point when I have dreams about molecules colliding and interacting.....

Who knows i'm feeling a bit wild tonight, I might throw some cell bio into the mix too!!! Watch Out!

We need help, I always know it is really to a desperate point when I have dreams about molecules colliding and interacting.....

Who knows i'm feeling a bit wild tonight, I might throw some cell bio into the mix too!!! Watch Out!

:laugh::laugh:

I think the humor in that movie is very dry and you either like or you don't, kind of like my own sense of humor. I've noticed this type of humor doesn't seem to transmit over the internet very well either. The first time I watched that movie, my stomach hurt so bad, I don't think I stopped laughing through the entire thing. I went crazy over all the ND merch too. I've never seen Scrubs, but maybe I should check it out.

This is one of my favorite parts of all the Scrubs episodes: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=6121811&postcount=37

What?!?!? I've been missing this? Is the whole show like that? I may have to check it out. Totally rocked!

That's the episode where the patient in the video is seeing everything as a musical. I can't remember what ended up being wrong with her. It's the best episode I think. The others are pretty funny too if you ask me. :D :thumbup:

LauraDO you are ******ed for studying tonight. Don't make me come up there and kick your ass.

LauraDO you are ******ed for studying tonight. Don't make me come up there and kick your ass.

I can't hear you, I'm too busy studying Friedel-Crafts Acylation........so interesting

I can't hear you, I'm too busy studying Friedel-Crafts Acylation........so interesting

Whooaaa :barf: I did not know it was humanly possible to study on a friday post mcat night

Have you ever heard of vietnam? You're entering a world of pain.

go out and get ....