-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official match results thread!
Started by GopherBrain
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Matched! Just don't know where...
According to the NRMP 2009 Match data, there were 385 PGY2 Neurology positions, of which 10 went unfilled.
Good luck to everyone! 😀
According to the NRMP 2009 Match data, there were 385 PGY2 Neurology positions, of which 10 went unfilled.
Good luck to everyone! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you find that data? I looked at the NRMP website and couldn't find that data for 2009. I thought only unmatched applicants had access to that data right now?
Anyhow it would be interesting to look at. Could ya post the link?Thanks.
Anyhow it would be interesting to look at. Could ya post the link?Thanks.
Where did you find that data? I looked at the NRMP website and couldn't find that data for 2009. I thought only unmatched applicants had access to that data right now?
Anyhow it would be interesting to look at. Could ya post the link?Thanks.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=610853
Good luck everyone. 👍
Jefferson Neurology and Prelim! 🙂 😀

i got my pick as well 🙂
Last edited:
So much for anonymity! I got my first choice!
Last edited:
Mayo-Rochester!
Ucla!!!
Jefferson Neurology and Prelim! 🙂 😀![]()
Congrats on matching at Jeff and welcome to the program.👍
University of Michigan!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats for all of you it seems like you guys got into some really competitive programs. It gives me hope as a future DO.
quick question...did all of you want to be neurologists or did you choose it based on scores etc?
I really want to do neurology and I'm curious how many ppl go into it for that reason alone.
quick question...did all of you want to be neurologists or did you choose it based on scores etc?
I really want to do neurology and I'm curious how many ppl go into it for that reason alone.
I've wanted to do neurology since day 1 of med school. Guess it's a good thing I ended up liking it when I actually hit the clinic.
University of Iowa!!!
Matched! ...but I'll stay anonymous 🙂
Grats to all.
I too will remain anonymous, but I got my first choice for neuro and prelim and couldnt be happier.
Hope everyone got what they wanted.
Aww... I was looking forward to hearing! 🙂
Aww... I was looking forward to hearing! 🙂
I'll let you know if we bump into each other in person sometime. I'm still walking on air at this point as I'm sure you are as well.
Good luck down in LA. Several of my friends matched down there in a few different fields and I know that it is a fantastic place.
Last edited:
Hi to all on congrats on ur matching, on thing i dont understand is that why some people are not saying where they matched and stating northeast or someplace else? u matched good for u and best of luck but why all the secrecy?
Completely agree. Don't understand the secrecy too....
Hi to all on congrats on ur matching, on thing i dont understand is that why some people are not saying where they matched and stating northeast or someplace else? u matched good for u and best of luck but why all the secrecy?
Completely agree. Don't understand the secrecy too....
It really isn't that hard guys. Some people want to maintain anonymity; that not only includes their name but also what program they are in. Don't fault them for that if that is what they feel the most comfortable with.
Completely agree. Don't understand the secrecy too....
I would prefer not to have what I say on a public internet forum ascribed to where I am a resident.
It allows me to speak more freely on a range of issues. It also stops people from reading too much into what I am saying about other programs and topics.
It's the same reason I don't advertise where I previously trained.
It's not some big conspiracy or anything, just my style when it comes to blogs and the like.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad