**Official MWU-IL interview/acceptance/rejection thread**

Started by kansas6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kansas6

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't see one for MWU-IL this year so I thought I'd start one! Feel free to post any info regarding interview invites, changes in decision tab, acceptances and rejections.
 
Wrong part of forum. But Good luck and I believe interviews will go out late August.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone noticed any changes in their decision tab? Mine is currently showing MWU-IL as mailed on 7/1 on the designations tab but is not appearing on the decisions tab (while MWU-AZ is).
 
Has anyone noticed any changes in their decision tab? Mine is currently showing MWU-IL as mailed on 7/1 on the designations tab but is not appearing on the decisions tab (while MWU-AZ is).

MW-IL is the only school I don't have on school decisions as well.