Official Ob/Gyn Match List 2009!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Charmed2009

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought I'd get this party started. Good luck to all today and (especially) on Thursday. :luck:

Am excited to see where we all end up! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow!! the trend continues... do we know where these spots are? (specifically or geographically?)

i matched too. 🙂

Regional match statistics for 2009 are under "my reports" on the NRMP website. Looks like 2 in the western region, 1 central region, 2 southern region, 1 northeastern region.
 
wow!! the trend continues... do we know where these spots are? (specifically or geographically?)

i matched too. 🙂

Only 6 unfilled spots. 2 in the West, 1 Central, 2 in the South, 1 in Northeast. Estatic that I matched!!!
 
wonder if the 2 spots in the West are the prelim spots in UCLA...again.

i'm so relieved to match after hearing about this now!!
 
I found it, didn't realize I had to log in!

Happy to have matched as well! Congrats!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody feel just honored that someone ranked them and placed them high enough on their rank list to match. That just makes me feel so damn good!
 
Do you guys know if the 2 PRELIM spots for UCLA open up only for scramble, or could they have matched them as well?

Also, the same question for prelim spots for yale and albert einstein?

thanks
 
Do you guys know if the 2 PRELIM spots for UCLA open up only for scramble, or could they have matched them as well?

Also, the same question for prelim spots for yale and albert einstein?

thanks

I had heard they only open them up for the scramble... but who knows how accurate that is.

I matched and can't wait until Thurs! Will be curious to see if my future co-interns are on this forum.
 
Left Virginia for medical school, but am thrilled to return for residency...

UVA! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad