Official PCAT Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sailorgirl323

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just purchased the three available practice tests from the PCAT website and I was wondering if you can take an individual section, save it, and come back to finish the remaining sections later? I don't want to start a 5 hour test and realize that I have to stay up till midnight to finish it all at once.
Thanks!🙂
 
I just purchased the three available practice tests from the PCAT website and I was wondering if you can take an individual section, save it, and come back to finish the remaining sections later? I don't want to start a 5 hour test and realize that I have to stay up till midnight to finish it all at once.
Thanks!🙂

You can, but then it won't be like the real thing. You should do it on a Sat morning, or whatever day you can mimic the actual test.
 
You can, but then it won't be like the real thing. You should do it on a Sat morning, or whatever day you can mimic the actual test.

Yes, I agree with pretending it is the real thing. Do two essays as well, with no breaks except the 10 minute break after the chemistry section. You'd be suprised how much 4 hours takes out of you, and you should get ready for the marathon that is the PCAT.

I did the tests back to back right before I took it in August, it gets a little easier each time and you get your pacing down to a fine science. Or you can do one a week, or something, as well whatever works for you.