official PERSIAN thread !!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caroochy

Bigger than yours
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just checking in to see where the fellow Iroonis were getting interviews ; and also which schools had large number of our peoples currently attending ( UCLA and USC definite choices here) .

I've already gotten interviews for Nova, NYU, and ASDOH. My CA schools be lagging :(

Members don't see this ad.

hey there...half persian here. so far i got interviews at nyu, unlv, temple and univ. of buffalo.
uop has many of us fo sho'

sal, I got interviews from columbia and upenn. I know there are many iroonies at maryland dental school(about 20 last year). Good luck to you all.

Members don't see this ad :)
persian? where is persia i dont see it on the map

way to expose my persian root mahgol lol...im envious of all you early applicants i just gotta sit back and wait for interviews

salam bacheha...
well, i got intervies from UTSA and BU...so hope there plenty out there...but havent finished some of the secondaries yet...

I'm in the same boat az egots, applied late and waitin for replies. We see what happens...What are everyone's top choices???

where i can have the lowest tuition!!!

salaam to all of my amazing pre-dental PERSIANZZZZ:love: ... so proud of all of you for getting interviews! I haven't got one yet :( I reallly wanna go to pitt!

i wonder how many persians will go to dental school this year...ill guess about 200 nationwide...yeaa pitt is real good for PA residents...

I'm in the same boat az egots, applied late and waitin for replies. We see what happens...What are everyone's top choices???

Anywhere in CA!!!! I can't stand the cold.. or the heat.. 70 to 80 is my optimal temperature range, so Buffalo and Texas were definately out

Members don't see this ad :)
I know 3 of my other persian friends in pittsburgh who are applying to dental school... i'm sure there are a lot more around the country:D !!! Somebody asked me why all the persians are doctors and I really didn't have a good answer... what do u guys think???

Proud to be Persian, well only half Persian... but still enough to be in this wonderful thread! Obviously UCLA has a lot of Persian students. A lot of them are actually straight from Iran... which is pretty impressive. I have also heard that there are a lot of Persians at BU.

As for me, kids... who knows! The first part is landing some interviews, I'll worry about being picky later!

Eshalah hameyeh irooni-yah ghabul beshan!

hatman meshan hameh...i mean smart and good looking...i say we got good genes..and about BU my cousin said the exact same thing, its consistently like that with every class

...Obviously UCLA has a lot of Persian students. A lot of them are actually straight from Iran... which is pretty impressive...

I agree. At least 12-15% of UCLA students are Iranian.

yo! i got interviews at unlv, columbia, case and indiana. finally we get our own thread to play with

hey...when u got ur interview at unlv?? mine is oct 19

I have an interview at Arizona on next week. Do mormons like persians???? :D

I have an interview at Arizona on next week. Do mormons like persians???? :D

I think so, there is like 4 of us here at Temple class of 2010 and like 17 of the Utah mo'mens. They're cool & 99% married already!!!
movafagh bashid

I think so, there is like 4 of us here at Temple class of 2010 and like 17 of the Utah mo'mens. They're cool & 99% married already!!!
movafagh bashid

so no chance with hot dental student mormon chicks for me??? damn. ........ I like persian girls alot better anyway

u wont see mormons in phonix,AZ + do u really like persian girls alot better??saligharo beram.

saligharoo beree?? bedooneh saligheyeh babat to koja hastee :D

only 4 at temple!! well i got my first interview at UMDNJ really surprising considering it hasnt been that long since my app got sent out

only 4 at temple!! well i got my first interview at UMDNJ really surprising considering it hasnt been that long since my app got sent out

congrats, you will get more I"m sure ;)

flying to AZ at the butt crack of tomorrow morning.. Just doing some last minute studying of my geography.. wish me luck

good luck caroochy!!!! you'll do awesome.

anyone going to unlv on october 19th???

my unlv is on oct 5. and im making a nice vacation out of it!

niiiiiiiiiice....unfortunately i'm flying out that morning and returning the same night...no blackjack or craps for me :-(

Here at Nova there are about 10 persians in my year. Of course we all hang out regularly and we have a good reputation here. If you guys need any advice just send me a note [email protected].

I love this school, the area, and people. Besides that, there's a great persian restaurant and a hookah bar less than 2 miles from here...what more can you ask for.

Samin
Nova Dental:Class of 2010

Good Luck and stay on top of your applications!

thanks for offering your advice samin. nova sounds like a cool school....too bad they haven't sent me anything :-(

yea nova seems like a nice place...i should have applied my dad is friends with the deen...cept i never envisioned myself in Florida for school figure id be distracted by women in bikinis, and the nice weather would make me wanna lay on the beach as opposed to study!!

Fellow iroonies, what's the update???

hola all my fellow future persians classmate
count me in
all i have so far is the columbia interview in few mnths!
i am from So Cal,
keep in touch

USC on tuesday ... PBL, here I come

any iroonis going to temple next week??

salam bachchehaye khoob,

the interview news is such a wonderful news. It makes your day/week.

anyway, for me so far is Buffalo and UNLV.
anybody going to have one in buffalo? PM me...

juju...unlv raftaam...kheileeh khoobam bood. buffalo decambr meeram. shomah key meereeh?

any iroonis going to temple next week??

Well good luck on ur interview. It'll be very laid back & fun bc it's a group interview. So don't be nervous at all. If u need any help or want more info let me know. I am a first year here at Temple (we have around 7 bachehaye irani inja including myself).

i wonder how many persians will go to dental school this year...ill guess about 200 nationwide...yeaa pitt is real good for PA residents...

Anybody at Pitts Nov.27?????

salam joons!

Proud to be Persian, well only half Persian... but still enough to be in this wonderful thread! Obviously UCLA has a lot of Persian students. A lot of them are actually straight from Iran... which is pretty impressive. I have also heard that there are a lot of Persians at BU.

As for me, kids... who knows! The first part is landing some interviews, I'll worry about being picky later!

Eshalah hameyeh irooni-yah ghabul beshan!
Farina eshala mala gadalla oooyowa!
I would ride your magic carpet anyday;)