*** Official POST DEC 1 interview invite/rejection ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected from Western U.

I haven't heard diddly squat from USC and ASDOH, NYU, Maryland, Harvard, Boston, or UoP



I have only done seconadaries for ASDOH in the above mentioned list.


How come ASDOH has rejected others but not me? Is this a good sign? Yes no?

Hey 2PacClone23
Does Western send rejection letters or e-mail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got invited to interview up at Stony Brook on Dec 16th. I certainly wouldn't mind an acceptance there, but I guess its a long shot with only 4 out of state seats.
 
Just received a secondary from Maryland about an hour ago. Excited but wondering how long I need to wait to get the official invite.....
 
Im waiting on UOP and UCSF as well. What is your status for UCSF? My status went from received/under review to app complete (once they receive my secondary) then back to under review on Dec 2nd... hmmm:luck:

My UCSF status has said "Received/Under review" since 9/30. Not a rejection yet... so fingers crossed🙂
 
I was invited for an interview at ASDOH 2 days ago. My first interview invitation. Any advice for preparation? Btw, does anyone know the % of getting in ASDOH for Jan interviews?
Thanks.
 
I was invited for an interview at ASDOH 2 days ago. My first interview invitation. Any advice for preparation? Btw, does anyone know the % of getting in ASDOH for Jan interviews?
Thanks.

Interview feedback helped me a lot. but old questions didn't pop-up, i.e., geographical questions.
 
just got an interview invite emailed me today from ucsf. last month, i got a rejection email from uconn. 5 more schools to hear from 🙂