***OFFICIAL Radiology Interview SWAP Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheTwits

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like we needed one of these, so that people could actually post and find interviews to swap out this season. Best of luck to those who need to swap!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looking to swap New Mexico 12/6 PM for any of the following:
12/16, 12/20, or 1/6 (AM or PM for any of the dates)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking for someone to swap me their UC DAVIS interview on January 13th for my UC DAVIS interview on January 9th. This would make my life MUCH EASIER. Let me know what your demands are haha.

Would like to swap the following:

Mount Auburn Hospital on 11/12 for 11/25.
University of Wisconsin on 1/7 and for 1/14.
USC 1/7 for 1/9 or 1/14 or 1/28.

Please let me know,

Have Stony Brook 01/10,
Need- 01/24. PM me...

I would like to trade my Wash U (St Louis) on 12/16 for your 12/20!

I'm looking for someone to swap me their UC DAVIS interview on January 13th for my UC DAVIS interview on January 9th. This would make my life MUCH EASIER. Let me know what your demands are haha.

Hey, I am looking to switch too, but my interview is on Dec 9. I'll switch my day for your January 9 if that works for you. Would help me out a lot. Thanks.

In case the above swap doesn't work, I am looking to switch my Dec 9 interview at UC Davis out for ANY other interview day. This would help me out a lot! Please please consider if you are able to make on Dec 9. Thanks a lot!

Hey guys, I'm currently scheduled to interview at Baylor COM, Houston on 01/10, and I'm looking to swap for 12/12. Pretty please! Willing to ship baked goods in return.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I am looking to switch too, but my interview is on Dec 9. I'll switch my day for your January 9 if that works for you. Would help me out a lot. Thanks.
sorry I haven't been checking but thanks for the attempted help. Dec 9 wont work for me either sadly.

Hey guys, I need to swap Baylor (BCM) on december 13th for ANY other date. please let me know if that date would work for you.

Thanks

Hello all,I need to swap Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) on 1/10/14 for either 1/6/14 or 1/13/14.Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Hi, looking to trade my UC Davis interview on Dec. 13 to another date if anyone is looking to swap. Let me know if interested, thanks!

COLUMBIA

Jan 7 (Tues, scheduled) for Dec 10 (Tues)
Friends of NYC, I beseech thee.

I am currently scheduled for Boston U on January 10th. I would like to switch/trade to January 7th, anyone interested? Reply or PM me please. Thank you!

Baystate Tufts Radiology

I would like to swap my current Jan 30 for anyone with Jan 23.

I just switched my Baystate interview from Jan 23rd to Jan 30th.

Hi everyone.
I have UC Davis on Jan 13 and would like to switch for Jan 16th.
Please let me know if you are able to help out.

Best of luck on interviews.

Looking to bring a SWAP thread back. For the 2016-2017 application cycle, is anyone interested in trading dates for any of the following interviews? (My dates may change by the time you message me, so PM me ASAP and even if the exact dates you want are not below)

University of Illinois Chicago 12/5/16
UNC 12/5/16
Rush 12/8/16
Columbia 12/13/16
Pennsylvania Hospital 12/13/16

Thanks.

Looking to push my dates, currently I am scheduled as follows:
Vermont 12/6/16
Tufts 12/8/16
Pennsylvania Hosp 12/13/16

Please PM me
Sorry for the duplicate post - I did not realize this is the official swap thread.

Anyone have a Columbia interview before Dec. 19 that they'd like to trade? Mine is 1/9.