Official Rejection Thread!

Started by rx27563
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected from UT. Interview pending for Texas Tech on the 11th of April.

cGPA 3.38. scGPA 3.25
PCAT- 79
BS in Nursing
3 years in Critical Care as an RN, currently in Newborn Nursery
working as a pharmacy tech since January


I feel sorry for you RNtopharmacy. Sometimes, it's just a number game. They didn't look into our valuable experience/motivation. I wonder if UT just based on numbers like UGA. I know this because UGA didn't even contact me for an interview until I increased my PCAT from 59 to 87 in Jan. And sometimes, I just didn't hear anything back from some schools for no reason (eg. Howard, Midwestern), and I think my stat is ok enough to be invited for an interview at these two schools. That's why I have to apply to several schools.

Good luck for your other interview.!! I will pray for you..🙂
 
I feel sorry for you RNtopharmacy. Sometimes, it's just a number game. They didn't look into our valuable experience/motivation. I wonder if UT just based on numbers like UGA. I know this because UGA didn't even contact me for an interview until I increased my PCAT from 59 to 87 in Jan. And sometimes, I just didn't hear anything back from some schools for no reason (eg. Howard, Midwestern), and I think my stat is ok enough to be invited for an interview at these two schools. That's why I have to apply to several schools.

Good luck for your other interview.!! I will pray for you..🙂

Nope... I have a 3.9 GPA and 99 PCAT (with lots of good other stuff), but UT rejected me as well.

UT plays *a* game, but I'm not sure which one it is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel sorry for you RNtopharmacy. Sometimes, it's just a number game. They didn't look into our valuable experience/motivation. I wonder if UT just based on numbers like UGA. I know this because UGA didn't even contact me for an interview until I increased my PCAT from 59 to 87 in Jan. And sometimes, I just didn't hear anything back from some schools for no reason (eg. Howard, Midwestern), and I think my stat is ok enough to be invited for an interview at these two schools. That's why I have to apply to several schools.

Good luck for your other interview.!! I will pray for you..🙂
Yeah...thanks! I will need all the prayers i can get. 🙂