Official Rejection Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected from UT. Interview pending for Texas Tech on the 11th of April.

cGPA 3.38. scGPA 3.25
PCAT- 79
BS in Nursing
3 years in Critical Care as an RN, currently in Newborn Nursery
working as a pharmacy tech since January

I feel sorry for you RNtopharmacy. Sometimes, it's just a number game. They didn't look into our valuable experience/motivation. I wonder if UT just based on numbers like UGA. I know this because UGA didn't even contact me for an interview until I increased my PCAT from 59 to 87 in Jan. And sometimes, I just didn't hear anything back from some schools for no reason (eg. Howard, Midwestern), and I think my stat is ok enough to be invited for an interview at these two schools. That's why I have to apply to several schools.

Good luck for your other interview.!! I will pray for you..:)

Members don't see this ad.

I feel sorry for you RNtopharmacy. Sometimes, it's just a number game. They didn't look into our valuable experience/motivation. I wonder if UT just based on numbers like UGA. I know this because UGA didn't even contact me for an interview until I increased my PCAT from 59 to 87 in Jan. And sometimes, I just didn't hear anything back from some schools for no reason (eg. Howard, Midwestern), and I think my stat is ok enough to be invited for an interview at these two schools. That's why I have to apply to several schools.

Nope... I have a 3.9 GPA and 99 PCAT (with lots of good other stuff), but UT rejected me as well.

UT plays *a* game, but I'm not sure which one it is.

Rejected from LECOM-Bradenton, Idaho State, Campbell, on hold status with University of Oklahoma, still waiting for interview with SWOSU

When did you apply to Campbell? just wondering how long it took you to hear back...

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Houston - Rejected

Yeah...thanks! I will need all the prayers i can get. :)