• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Official SDN - MCAT Pearls

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
  1. Attending Physician
I've been working with an author to publish his MCAT study guide (it's about 800 pages long) which includes over 200 original diagrams and drawings. We need volunteers to be editors for the following sections:

I. Biology
II. Inorganic chemistry
III. Organic chemistry
IV. Physics

Please PM me if you'd like to be an editor, which will also look nice on your resume and you will receive credit in the publication as being an editor.

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
  1. Attending Physician
Are you affiliated with Alfa Diallo that has the other MCAT Pearls site? If not, how will your info be different from his?

Yes, Alfa Diallo is working with us as an author and publishing his book with www.medrounds.org. We're working with SDN to make this an Official SDN Guide. The book is updated and have been edited. We need volunteers for the final version before printing.

The book will be made available as a free, open-access book on www.medrounds.org as well as in book form available through bookstores and Amazon.com.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.