****Official SIU Acceptance Thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Runnin Doc

SIU-SDM Dental Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For every one who got accepted to Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine for the class of 2013. I want to know who you are because we will be spending a lot of time together over the next couple of years! Post on this thread!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I was accepted to SIUE c/o 2013 as well. I'm pretty pumped about getting started. Hopefully people find this page.

Yeah i want to find out who people are that are going to SIU next year so we can start a facebook group and see who our future classmates are.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them up to check on my status today and the lady was like "we actually just sent a letter extending acceptance to you" i am esctatic! 1st acceptance too!

I cannot wait to start school...sounds wierd to say that. I have heard great things about SIU. See you all soon.

Have you guys started looking for a place down there yet or are you waiting until the summer comes?

Probably will wait until it gets a bit closer. The housing is really cheap down there which is pretty awesome though!

I just finished making the official Facebook group for the SIU-SDM class of 2013! If you would like to join, search for "SIU School of Dental Medicine Class of 2013" in your facebook search bar. Can't wait to meet all you!

Hope all is well for everyone.
I was accepted to LSU and SIU. I am not sure where to go. I live in Illinois. It looks like LSU will be cheaper than SIU once i file for instate tuition come my second year..36 grand less overall. The downside of LSU are the boards...they dont count in illinois. Also unlike many students i will be bringing my new wife with me. She works in marketing and she will need to find new work.
What do you guys think...where should i go?
Any opinions would be appreciated?
Thanks

Hey anybody going to the open house want to share a room at the holiday inn to save a few bucks? i am probably going to be taking the train or driving there friday the 24th and leaving sunday. But if anyone wants to get a room friday to saturday or both nights just pm me.