Official Slacker Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rose786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else has yet to hit submit? Procrastinators unite! Join this thread. You know you want to.

I'm still working on making my essay more profound...it's going disturbingly slowly.

Oh and yes, putting "official" in the title, does make this thread official. So neener.

Members don't see this ad.

haven't done it yet. haha... waiting for august. :cool:

I've submitted but I'm slacking hardcore on my DAT studying. My test is on the 25th... I'm thinking of pushing it back again :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
This seems like an appropriate place for my first post :oops:

Anyways, I'm still working on my personal statement. Hopefully, I'll be ready to submit by the end of the week

my letter writers are slackers so my file won't be complete until at least mid-august... i asked for the letters back in Feb. and have been following up every month and lately, every week.

not sure if that qualifies me as a slacker, but my file isnt complete yet either.

my letter writers are slackers so my file won't be complete until at least mid-august... i asked for the letters back in Feb. and have been following up every month and lately, every week.

not sure if that qualifies me as a slacker, but my file isnt complete yet either.

Yeah sometimes it takes a while...but hopefully its worth it.
Took one of my profs 6 months, but that was ok because she got it in as I was finishing up my app. One dentist took 3 months and I found out today its in :) yay!, and another has taken 3 months but no sign of it getting done yet, and I have followed up. Ill need to get back to work on wrangling that up after my DAT on Monday. So I have 3 in so far. Not to bad, but need to get those sci ones that all the schools want.

I have 1 ochem prof, 1 econ prof (non-sci :() 1 dentist, hopefully another dentist, and my physics prof said he is working on it...but its been 2 months

Still need to finish my personal statement. Hopefully I can have everything in by the end of the week :rolleyes:.

I'm such a slacker that I am not going to even bother applying this year... oh wait I'm already in! Duh!

Funny. I'm likely in dental school because I applied June 1. Early is the ticket. Procrastinators miss out on choices... if they get in at all. I'd submit ASAP.

I should really be studying for my Gross exam but instead I am on SDN. Does that count? :(

You are the last person to be slacking. Back to studying lol. you louisville guys are making me anxious. Exams so soon and waxing :eek:

You are the last person to be slacking. Back to studying lol. you louisville guys are making me anxious. Exams so soon and waxing :eek:

Waxing is not too bad once you get the hang of it. Don't be anxious, you guys will be starting pretty soon as well!

Jiga, you already started?? :confused:

I should really be studying for my Gross exam but instead I am on SDN. Does that count? :(

Nope. Sorry, try again later.

Funny. I'm likely in dental school because I applied June 1. Early is the ticket. Procrastinators miss out on choices... if they get in at all. I'd submit ASAP.

Oooh, get outta here. I will post a retort to you sometime later...too busy slackin.

I'm still waiting on a LOR as well. It's hard because you want to gently remind them while not getting on their nerves. Fingers crossed.

I only just turned 23. :p

And by the way, I am a cardinal. ;)

An old cardinal?

2119973391_2ce42ddda7.jpg

:confused: