1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Official stationary for LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by admap, May 26, 2008.

1. admap

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi Guys,
    One of my professors is submitting an LOR for me by paper. School is over for the semster now, and he just e-mailed me asking me if it would be ok, if he did not have the school stationary for the letter. Is this a big problem for authentication? How much does it matter and will the dental schools consider it?
    In other words, is there a requirement for the LOR to be on school stationary when it is being sent by paper? Please help... !!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TheWiredNerv

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Probably not a big problem. I know schools who call the professors who write the letters of recommendation and talk to them.

4. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    No, there isn't such requirement. :)

5. admap

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Thanks a lot guys...