Official stationary for LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

admap

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
One of my professors is submitting an LOR for me by paper. School is over for the semster now, and he just e-mailed me asking me if it would be ok, if he did not have the school stationary for the letter. Is this a big problem for authentication? How much does it matter and will the dental schools consider it?
In other words, is there a requirement for the LOR to be on school stationary when it is being sent by paper? Please help... !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Probably not a big problem. I know schools who call the professors who write the letters of recommendation and talk to them.

Hi Guys,
One of my professors is submitting an LOR for me by paper. School is over for the semster now, and he just e-mailed me asking me if it would be ok, if he did not have the school stationary for the letter. Is this a big problem for authentication? How much does it matter and will the dental schools consider it?
In other words, is there a requirement for the LOR to be on school stationary when it is being sent by paper? Please help... !!!

No, there isn't such requirement. :)

Thanks a lot guys...