You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
OFFICIAL THREAD, SGU Class of 2009
Started by Dr.Vitaminka
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Name (Undergraduate College/Major)
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm proud of you brother! I will be there soon. 👍
Your little brother
Marcello 👍
Your little brother
Marcello 👍
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)[/QUOTE]
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)[/QUOTE]
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
DC kid said:Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
you guys look like a bright group. Here's something I wish someone told me to do before I started med school. Go buy First Aid for the boards, and as your going thru your classes at sgu, take notes thruout FA as your studying...keep reading the sections that you've already covered in class. This will give you a huge advantage when boards come around since you'll have a huge volume of high yield facts already memorized.
have fun, and don't forget to go to margarita island off the coast of venezuela. Its the best!
Berk
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
someone had to be the first bio major right? 😀
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
someone had to be the first bio major right? 😀

Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Vitruvian Man (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
Im still waiting on acceptance, when did you guys interview and when did you receive notice of acceptance? Just curious, becuase I interviewed in November. Thanks
this is a good idea.
for what' its worth
stephew (Franklin and Marshall/English, psych; sgu MD '99)
for what' its worth
stephew (Franklin and Marshall/English, psych; sgu MD '99)
I agree: you're looking like a great class! I would also get First Aid for Step 1--wish I had it during my basic sciences!!berkeleyboy said:you guys look like a bright group. Here's something I wish someone told me to do before I started med school. Go buy First Aid for the boards, and as your going thru your classes at sgu, take notes thruout FA as your studying...keep reading the sections that you've already covered in class. This will give you a huge advantage when boards come around since you'll have a huge volume of high yield facts already memorized.
have fun, and don't forget to go to margarita island off the coast of venezuela. Its the best!
Berk
Good luck, and have fun: SGU is a great school.
Brian
MS-3, St. George's University School of Medicine
If I have time after Step 2, maybe I'll meet y'all down there! 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Bill Lumbergh (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
I changed my handle so i thought i should change it on this list.
hey DC Kid, did you ever get my pm?
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Bill Lumbergh (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
I changed my handle so i thought i should change it on this list.
hey DC Kid, did you ever get my pm?
Bill Lumbergh said:Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Bill Lumbergh (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
cpatel301 (Tulane U./Finance)
Dr.Vitaminka (UCLA/Biochemistry)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Bill Lumbergh (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
cpatel301 (Tulane U./Finance)
gflanag (Emory/Psych)
caligirl714 (UCI/Bio)
AliatUofT (U of Toronto/Physiology and U of Toronto/MSc cardiovascular sciences)
Bill Lumbergh (Johns Hopkins/Neuroscience)
DC Kid (Columbia U./MPH; Cornell U./Human Biology, Health, & Society)
JohnB79 (Binghamton University NY, Biology)
gYpxii (uc berkeley/chemistry)
cpatel301 (Tulane U./Finance)
gflanag (Emory/Psych)
Time to stop lurking.
Mark V, graduated UNC Greensboro 2001 Computer Information Systems, SGU class of 2009 where I'll have more debt than United Airlines.
Mark V, graduated UNC Greensboro 2001 Computer Information Systems, SGU class of 2009 where I'll have more debt than United Airlines.
Living in True Blue. Flying down for my Tour July 12th to the 15th. The 'best' August flight I could get has me arriving on the island on August 5th, and I'll be staying with a family friend until dorms open. Having roots in the Caribbean does come in handy.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 101
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 19K