Official Transcripts Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dms6005

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I order an official paper transcript from my university to be sent to my home address, is that considered 'student-issued'? Can I mail an official transcript to PTCAS myself or does it HAVE to be sent by the registrar? The transcript is definitely sealed and official... I'm just not sure if me mailing it in an envelope with the transcript matching form would somehow make it 'unofficial' since it isn't being sent directly from the registrar...

Members don't see this ad.

If I order an official paper transcript from my university to be sent to my home address, is that considered 'student-issued'? Can I mail an official transcript to PTCAS myself or does it HAVE to be sent by the registrar? The transcript is definitely sealed and official... I'm just not sure if me mailing it in an envelope with the transcript matching form would somehow make it 'unofficial' since it isn't being sent directly from the registrar...
According to PTCAS, the transcripts have to come directly from the registrars office. Student-issued transcripts are not accepted, even if they are sealed.

Attachments

• IMG_5049.PNG
    IMG_5049.PNG
    243.9 KB · Views: 41
According to PTCAS, the transcripts have to come directly from the registrars office. Student-issued transcripts are not accepted, even if they are sealed.

Somehow I missed that. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Most schools also have a way for you to upload the ptcas form when you request it online, so that form can be sent with it!

Reactions: 1 user