Official Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kinesrocks

Reaction score
Hello,

How long does it usually take for transcripts to arrive at PTCAS? I'm a bit confused about the process. One transcript has been received, which was sent through mail. The others were sent electronically and I expected those to arrive quickly, but they still say "Not Arrived." And since there is a COVID-transcript section now, how will I know if I will need to send in my unofficial transcripts temporarily for now? How long should I wait?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait 10 business days, then contact PTCAS if they still haven't marked it as "received". I had the same deal with the paper ones being "received" sooner, so I contacted them after the 10 days and then they looked into it and were able to find my electronic transcript and match it with my application. Their customer service was super quick!

Thanks for the information, I am having the same problem my mail transcripts arrived before the electronic and it has been about 12 days or so since it was sent.

Members don't see this ad :)
Update, I used the live chat feature today (7/8) to ask about transcripts that I sent to PTCAS via mail on 6/17/20 when they first opened. The guy told me I need to resend them because they did not start document processing until June 22, 2020. He then said he will forward it to management to look for my transcript...

Update, I used the live chat feature today (7/8) to ask about transcripts that I sent to PTCAS via mail on 6/17/20 when they first opened. The guy told me I need to resend them because they did not start document processing until June 22, 2020. He then said he will forward it to management to look for my transcript...
They received my electronic one on the 18th and were able to find it once I asked, so hopefully they can find yours too.

Reactions: 1 user
I had one sent electronically and that was processed within 48 hours. My other school could only send it through the mail. I was fortunate enough to speak to someone extremely helpful and knowledgeable over the phone. He even sent it via Express Mail for me and it was processed by PTCAS in 8 days.