***Official Tufts School of Dental Medicine C/O 2014 Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teethgeek

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:soexcited:Congrats to everyone who got accepted! I'm SO excited :D Share the good news!

Members don't see this ad.

I got in! I'm SUPER excited!! :D

Where is everyone from that got accepted? I'm from Washington state...

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an offer from Tufts as well. YAY! Congrats everyone.

Dude, I'm from Washington and I got in too... tho I'll prob attend elsewhere

I'm from Washington state as well:cool:

Thanks Tinman831:claps::highfive:!

Woohoo! I'm in as well. Congrats to everyone who received acceptances.

I'm in and I already live in Boston!

yessss, got in!! I'm from Michigan! :) Congrats everyone!

i am also in!!! nyc here

woohooo!!!! i'll be comin from socal! dang, i keep checking my status to make sure that "offer made" was not some illusion. congrats to all you guys who made it!

Offer made!! From NYC. Congrats everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh crap! I cannot believe it! Im in!

Im from so cal too btw.

I'll see you from nor cal in the fall!

Congrats everyone!!! I'm in too...what a dream come true. :D

hell yes! (hailing from norcal)

congratulations guys!

Got the offer made update! I'm from Las Vegas.

GOT IN!!! (Central Cal)

pinetar321... Did you get into UW? I got in and am going to attend UW over Tufts. In state tuition is a no brainer...

so... who is planning on sending deposits to Tufts?

Hey has anyone made a facebook group for our new class?

yay! "offer made" on AADSAS :)....aaaaaaah i'm so excited!!!!!.....does anyone know when they're going to send all the paperwork?? i really think i'm gonna be in denial until I've sent in the deposit check and I'd really like that to happen ASAP!!

yay! "offer made" on AADSAS :)....aaaaaaah i'm so excited!!!!!.....does anyone know when they're going to send all the paperwork?? i really think i'm gonna be in denial until I've sent in the deposit check and I'd really like that to happen ASAP!!

I got mine in two days after the aadsas update and I live in CA. Congrats!

so beyond excited can't wait to meet everyone! And congrats to everyone else that got in

Ya congrats to everyone who got in and is going this fall! When does the financial aid packet and housing packet come out?

Ya congrats to everyone who got in and is going this fall! When does the financial aid packet and housing packet come out?

everyone seems to say it takes a couple days but it's like i just want the tangible proof in my hands

WOOOHOOOO! ACCEPTED! Im from sunny cali, see you guys in the fall!

researching boston apartments is giving me a headache

aadsas updated! mine says offer made...please tell me that definitely means accepted??? it couldnt mean waitlisted as well does it??

Offer made here as well. Very happy! I'm from ny and tufts really could be my home next year.

Yes!! I called them and asked..."offer Made" is Accepted!!

See everyone in the fall...its definitely going to be colder than Southern Cali :eek: