**** Official UAB Acceptance Thread ****

Started by Vicarbo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vicarbo

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY!! Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Let's get the ball rolling! 😀😀:hardy::hardy:

Dr. Filler's the best!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats denttiger!

I created a facebook group "UAB Dental Class of 2012" so everyone can join and we could use that to communicate as well.

Good luck everyone!
 
Congrats guys!!!

I got in to UAB this Saturday! I'm excited to meet all of you!

Congrats again! 🙂
 
Awesome! Congrats everyone!

Join the facebook group!

I'm originally from Dallas, but I go to school in Nashville, and I'm marrying an AL resident 😀 So I'm looking forward to UAB, I had a great time there during interviews and I shadowed a dental student for a day back in the spring.

Teethgirl is from GA, and one girl I interviewed with was from Georgia too. You might be her though... When was your interview?

See ya soon!