*** Official UCLA Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harrygt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the call:). I'm leaving SDN for two weeks from now on. Good luck everybody.
P.S. Thanks to my buddy, Danny289, who encouraged me to apply early.

Members don't see this ad.

they're calling!? Thanks for filling me in, I'm so dang anxious I was thinking about calling them...I'll be patient. CONGRATS!:thumbup:

they're calling!? Thanks for filling me in, I'm so dang anxious I was thinking about calling them...I'll be patient. CONGRATS!:thumbup:

you and me both, I have been absolutely glued to my phone all day! BTW Congrats Harry

Members don't see this ad :)
got mine at 9:56am!

good luck to everyone...you'll get your call soon =)

got mine at 9:56am!

good luck to everyone...you'll get your call soon =)

AAAHHH I'm getting so nervous, both of you two interviewed after me, do you think that has anything to do with it or perhaps they do it alphabetically? Me=nervous

Hell yah! Just got the call!!!! Homeslice, wait for that 310 area code and start your celebration. I'm stoked, UCLA was a top choice fo sho:D

Hell yah! Just got the call!!!! Homeslice, wait for that 310 area code and start your celebration. I'm stoked, UCLA was a top choice fo sho:D

HELLS YEAH MAN!!!! I just got it like 30 seconds ago WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

whooo hooo i just got the call!!!

katy glad to see you got in!! :D hope to see you guys all thurrrrrrrr

I just got the call:). I'm leaving SDN for two weeks from now on. Good luck everybody.

hey congrats buddy! i knew you'd get in there !:)

Members don't see this ad :)
yeyyyyyyyyyyy, I got a call, too

happyt, I go to UCSD too! woot woot! represent

congrats all!!!

I just received the call too!!!!! Congrats to all!

Just got the callllllllllllllllllll, I am super happy:) I am back againnnnnnnnnnnn, yohooooooooo

If I did not receive a phone call until now, does that mean I am rejected?

OK... Any Nov. 19th interviewee with an acceptance call?
I'm dying here.

Congrats guys! Couldn't bear staying away from SDN, although I have a final coming up in an hour.

Congratulation, harry, you deseve it. wish the best in Dental school.

OK, I change my question.

Anyone with pre-december 1st interview, but has not recevied an acceptance call yet?

me. When did you have your interview?

I just got the call today too!~!!!! yayyyyyy s

I'm in!!!!! I'm in!!!!! I'm in!!!!! Nova dental!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!

No one else with no acceptance call today?
Wow, I feel very ashamed. :mad:

Noemi told me that my file is under review...should I worry about it?

Noemi told me that my file is under review...should I worry about it?

Did you receive the email saying the adcom hasn't reached the final decision yet? Or did you personally ask Noemi and she just told you that your file is under review?

I received the mail and I also called her this afternoon. I do not know where my interview goes wrong ><

Anyways, I feel a little better now knowing that I'm not alone. There must be a few more non-SDNers with no acceptance call yet. :xf:

Yeah I got the same email. I am so anxious just like you guys.

I am so depress that I have to continue for interviewing ><

Anyone else get their acceptance letter and receive scholarships? I received the Regent's Scholarship and the Dean's Scholarship :D:D:D Good luck to everyone!

Anyone else get their acceptance letter and receive scholarships? I received the Regent's Scholarship and the Dean's Scholarship :D:D:D Good luck to everyone!

I got Dean's scholarship, good job with the regent congratz ... when was ur interview? nov. 7?

I got Dean's scholarship, good job with the regent congratz ... when was ur interview? nov. 7?

Congratulations! and thank you. Yes my interview was on Nov. 7, you? Anyone interested in making a facebook group for those accepted to ucla, i would do it but im not sure how lol

I got the dean's scholarship too. Is there any other scholarships that we can apply for?

Last edited:
not exactly sure what scholarships we can apply for, mine just came in my acceptance packet but there are probably some that can be applied for, check the website

Congratulations! and thank you. Yes my interview was on Nov. 7, you? Anyone interested in making a facebook group for those accepted to ucla, i would do it but im not sure how lol
yep, I was on Nov. 7 as well, facebook is a great idea...

oh dang.. congrats! i didnt even know they gave both to one person!

IM SO EXCITED I GOT A CALL TODAY!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh

i got in as well! I think I will cancel the rest of my interviews