***Official UCSF c/o 2014 Acceptance Thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baliztiknsg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, didn't see a thread for this yet, and I just sent in my deposit so I think its time for us to get to know some of our future classmates!

UCSF 2014!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I sent in my deposit last month! I'll be seeing you in the fall :)

great news! theres got to be more than just us two from SDN going to UCSF...where is everyone at?

Members don't see this ad :)
great news! theres got to be more than just us two from SDN going to UCSF...where is everyone at?

Didn't someone else start a similar thread already?? I thought I remember seeing it. We won't be going to the same school, but we'll be in the same city at least. Well I am still waiting for my fate at UCSF after my interview so we'll see.

count me in, too! they just received my deposit this morning. :)

hey yellowstar congrats! ill be making a FB group soon ill post the link here...hope to hear from more of the class of 2014!

bump.

I think all of you Dec 1st people should have submitted deposits by now... anyone else committed to UCSF?

Welcome guys, you've picked a great school and we look forward to meeting you guys.

Last edited:
I really want to be a part of this group. Interviewed in November, not accepted yet. From past predent classes they seem to finalize the class by the begginning of February. I'll probably call Bob this week to see whatsup!

I hope to be in this group as well, I interview February 1st

Hi,

I just got an acceptance today though I already had my heart set on Temple (I sent my deposit in Dec.). I really liked UCSF when I interviewed but figured I wouldn't be accepted since I am out of state. Anyway, I am interested in getting a lot of clinical exposure and am leaning toward general dentistry. UCSF has a great reputation and I am scared I will regret it if I don't accept. I currently live in NYC so the move across the country is also an issue. On the other hand I love the city of SF and only feel neutral regarding Philly. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

definately UCSF. I am a first year there and absolutely happy with the decision I made. Im from california though. I understand that it might be hard for you to move, but just know that it is a great school. we are on our 2nd quarter and we have 1.5 days of preclinic lab. 12+ hour of lab. coming in I thought UCSF focuses on didactics more, and clinical exposure would be minimal, but I was absolutely wrong. they focus on both and we are truly well respected as students by faculty. My friends at ucla, usc, and LLU are havent even started what we are already getting good at. So, be wise in your decision making.

Hi,

I just got an acceptance today though I already had my heart set on Temple (I sent my deposit in Dec.). I really liked UCSF when I interviewed but figured I wouldn't be accepted since I am out of state. Anyway, I am interested in getting a lot of clinical exposure and am leaning toward general dentistry. UCSF has a great reputation and I am scared I will regret it if I don't accept. I currently live in NYC so the move across the country is also an issue. On the other hand I love the city of SF and only feel neutral regarding Philly. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Thanks, it is going to be a hard choice... Definitely not a bad problem to have :)

one more question, is it guaranteed that we get dorm housing?

I'm in too!! Still waiting to hear back from BU and UCLA but I'm 95% decided on UCSF :D