*** Official USC Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea I interviewed late november (i think 22nd). CONGRATS EVERYONE!

whoops...i lied...i interviewed nov. 6:p

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.Congratulations on your acceptance to USC. Will you be attending? I hear so many negative feedbacks from student's but I think PBL will work for me. My inverview is on the 30th and I wanted to get your feedback. How was the PBL session like? How was the case presented? Any feedback on how to approach it, to make sure I am recognized amongst my group? I'm hearing that all candidates will need to write an essay, how was that like? Thank you for your time and congratulations on your acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi.Congratulations on your acceptance to USC. Will you be attending? I hear so many negative feedbacks from student's but I think PBL will work for me. My inverview is on the 30th and I wanted to get your feedback. How was the PBL session like? How was the case presented? Any feedback on how to approach it, to make sure I am recognized amongst my group? I'm hearing that all candidates will need to write an essay, how was that like? Thank you for your time and congratulations on your acceptance.

I think the key to success at the interview is not the amount of time/number of times you talk but the quality of the stuff you say. I remember at my session, people were saying the most random things I've ever heard ...I only spoke a few times and I still got in.

Hi. Congratulations on your acceptance. My interview is this week and I was wondering if you can assist. What was the PBL scenario like and what was the topic, if you recall. Furthermore, they ask you to write an essay, do u racall the topic. congratulations again

Someone at USC said the next batch would go out at the end of February... Should be anytime now...

Anyone know what percentage of those interviewed are invited to attend?

Congrats to everyone who wanted to get in, and did!!! Don't you think we need a link for all people who are accepting their offer to USC - like to facebook or something? Does anyone know how to set that up? I am very excited, and would really like to begin to communicate with some of the people who will be attending -- what is the best way to do that?:luck:

I got my acceptance e-mail today at 4:51pm.

It has been exactly seven days since I interviewed at USC (Feb 19), which is pretty damn fast, considering I haven't even received my post-interview packet yet.

Did any of you guys get your acceptance e-mail before receiving the post-interview packet? I thought we had to sign and return a form in this packet to remain on the ranked list.

I find this kinda weird... Hope it's not some clerical mistake... lulz

Hell, the USC status page still shows me as "interview" status, didn't even change to "alternate" like everyone else's did

Last edited:
yayyy, i got in too. i interviewed on feb 12th and havent received my post interview package yet. so exciting

Congrats on the acceptance guys and girls,

If you are looking for housing I may be able to help. I am currently a 1st year and I am looking for a roommate. I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo in Harbor City (5 miles from Redondo Beach Pear) right off the 110freeway. The condo is very quiet and it is very easy to study. The condo is two level and very comfortable. Indoor washer and dryer, and 2 car garage. The condo comes with FREE Direct TV with HD on a 42 inch LCD tv, Blu-ray player and full surround sound, PS3, high speed Internet. Place has just been painted and will soon have hardwood floors. Only $625 + utilities which are divided 3 ways. I loving living here and it being your first year you will love it, and there are many perks to liveing with a second year as you will find out. Feel free to email me at the adress below with questions thanks.
Peter
[email protected]

Congrats on the acceptance guys and girls,

If you are looking for housing I may be able to help. I am currently a 1st year and I am looking for a roommate. I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo in Harbor City (5 miles from Redondo Beach Pear) right off the 110freeway. The condo is very quiet and it is very easy to study. The condo is two level and very comfortable. Indoor washer and dryer, and 2 car garage. The condo comes with FREE Direct TV with HD on a 42 inch LCD tv, Blu-ray player and full surround sound, PS3, high speed Internet. Place has just been painted and will soon have hardwood floors. Only $625 + utilities which are divided 3 ways. I loving living here and it being your first year you will love it, and there are many perks to liveing with a second year as you will find out. Feel free to email me at the adress below with questions thanks.
Peter
[email protected]

I can vouch for him being a quality person. :thumbup:

I actually almost took him up on this offer earlier, but as most of our class is, I am comfortable where I am now and hate the hassle of doing an extra move.

You should give that thread a bump to let people find it easier. As it stands now its buried in over a months worth of threads.
shouldn't you be studying right now? :laugh: