***Official UTHSC San Antonio C/O 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

You won't get a rejection till the very end.

Members don't see this ad.

I did not interview at UTHSCSA and received a rejection letter yesterday. My boyfriend interviewed there but has not received a rejection letter.

Any update?? I can't believe I am in the same position this year as I was last year lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Any update?? I can't believe I am in the same position this year as I was last year lol
So, you were accepted OOS last cycle, but decided it's not worth it & reapply!? Hoping to get accepted in one of the TX schools ?

So, you were accepted OOS last cycle, but decided it's not worth it & reapply!? Hoping to get accepted in one of the TX schools ?

No actually last cycle I was not accepted anywhere.I meant last cycle during this time I was waiting to hear from SA and now same situation a yr later lol.

No actually last cycle I was not accepted anywhere.I meant last cycle during this time I was waiting to hear from SA and now same situation a yr later lol.
Well, on the bright side, u have an acceptance this year already, congrats!

ACCEPTED!! OMG I AM BEYOND HAPPY! Received the email at midnight! BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!:love::soexcited:

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the best place to live that's fairly close to the school?

Does anyone know the best place to live that's fairly close to the school?

That's what I'm currently trying to figure out and I came across some useful information HERE

Members don't see this ad :)
I am trying to figure out the same..also would it be smart buying a condo..? or renting for four years?

I live in SA, I wouldn't stay at any of the apartments on utsa blvd unless you want to with college students. Also, utsa blvd gets pretty backed up during busy times.

Hi, anyone looking for a roommate? Please PM me.

I would recommend Elysian apts, Firewheel apts, or The District as potential places to live. I know Broadstone offers cheap rent but they are also pretty old. Anything on UTSA Blvd is primarily student living which means you'll most likely have a furnished apt with a crappy bed and live around a ton of 18-21 yr old frat boys and sorority girls. Anyway I'm sure there are other (and cheaper) alternatives so if you all find something good let us know!

Any news from new acceptances? I interviewed Jan 26th , Anyone got in who interviewed that day?

I interviewed Jan 26 too and I haven't heard any news. Does anyone know how many spaces are left?

I've emailed Segura to ask about how many spots left but no reply. Has anyone else tried and got an answer?

I've emailed Segura to ask about how many spots left but no reply. Has anyone else tried and got an answer?

I am not sure, but I think there are few spots left. There are a couple of students that placed their deposit to San Antonio, but were accepted to Houston recently (1-2 weeks ago).

I suggest apartments around Fredericksburg road.... just a short drive away from school.

I suggest apartments around Fredericksburg road.... just a short drive away from school.

Fredericksburg road is close but man, that part of san antonio isn't any good.

Fredericksburg near USAA should be fine.....

YEAH!! Finally Accepted on April 3rd-interviewed December 8th.

I emailed them back in March and I got a response on March 23rd saying "There are a few slots remaining and you would be notified once the final selections have been made over the next 2-6 weeks."

Haven't heard anything since then. Has anyone else talked with them or have any other information on when they will have everything finalized or send out their last acceptances?

I emailed them again today but they're not very good at responding. :/

I was accepted to an o.o.s. school and have to make a decision soon so i really want to find out what my chances are of getting an acceptance, because I'd much rather pick UTHSCSA than go o.o.s.. Do you think I should just call them and explain my situation?

Last edited:
I emailed them back in March and I got a response on March 23rd saying "There are a few slots remaining and you would be notified once the final selections have been made over the next 2-6 weeks."

Haven't heard anything since then. Has anyone else talked with them or have any other information on when they will have everything finalized or send out their last acceptances?

I emailed them again today but they're not very good at responding. :/

I was accepted to an o.o.s. school and have to make a decision soon so i really want to find out what my chances are of getting an acceptance, because I'd much rather pick UTHSCSA than go o.o.s.. Do you think I should just call them and explain my situation?

Yes, do whatever it takes, I am sort-of in the same boat as ya. The difference is that I already paid my deposit to an OOS school, but if UTSD grant me that "Congratulation letter", I would gladly accept and withdrew my other acceptance.

GL.

Has anybody received alternate list offer?

Contratulations.. You still have hope... No email for me. :(

I emailed the office for a status update and was informed that while the class hasn't been filled yet, only people included on the alternate list sent out on 4/30 are being considered. Time to start working on the new app I suppose

I received email and one of them stated for me to select my white coat size. I always thought UTHSC-SA didn't have a white coat ceremony. Will this be the first year then?

join our FB page. you'll find answers there