Officially a "Pre Med"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

irishRN2doc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Started my post bacc this week, so I am officially a "pre med". I'm ok with calling myself that as a post bacc student haha.

Taking Gen Chem and Physics this quarter and after years of doubt and being uninformed, I have officially taken the first step towards becoming a physician.

I wish luck to all of those starting pre reqs along with me. This won't be easy, but it will be worth it. Keep plugging along!

I know I'm not asking a question or seeking advice, but it's the internet...I do what I want 😉
 
I'm start being an official pre-med next week. I'm taking Pre-calc and chem. Part of me is actually really excited!!

Good luck to you too!! 🙂
 
Started my post bacc this week, so I am officially a "pre med". I'm ok with calling myself that as a post bacc student haha.

Taking Gen Chem and Physics this quarter and after years of doubt and being uninformed, I have officially taken the first step towards applying to medical school.

I wish luck to all of those starting pre reqs along with me. This won't be easy, but it will be worth it. Keep plugging along!

I know I'm not asking a question or seeking advice, but it's the internet...I do what I want 😉

Fixed the bolded part.

Good luck with the pre-reqs!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My original post shows a little more determination than just getting ready to apply. The end goal is to become a physician and the very first step is taking pre reqs, then MCAT, applying, acceptance, matriculation, med school, residency, etc.