Oh SDN....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

epidural man

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh SDN, you're good to me.

I used to be on here a lot, but then life changes happened (probably from spending too much time on SDN 😛) and I shifted my time to match.com and plentyoffish.com.

But as it turns out, I get laid just as much spending my time on SDN as I do on those other websites, so I might as well come on back and spend time with you yahoos.

(just to be clear...i'm not looking to get laid by posting on here - it was metaphorical and satarical speak as they say in literature.)