MErc44

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
Half way home
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
i'm sure there are other posts about this and if this one gets closed who cares. I don't feel like doing homework so i thought I would type this. In the past week i have become the worst student i know. Haha, last year I was busting my ass and now I don't even want to set foot on campus. Acceptance really changes you, even though I am on a waitlist at a school i would rather go to I don't think my grades now will make that much of a difference, even if they did I wouldn't care. For the first time in three years I don't give a f^ck about grades or assignments and it feels damn good, i've played the game and i've played it well, it's time to retire.

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by MErc44
i'm sure there are other posts about this and if this one gets closed who cares. I don't feel like doing homework so i thought I would type this. In the past week i have become the worst student i know. Haha, last year I was busting my ass and now I don't even want to set foot on campus. Acceptance really changes you, even though I am on a waitlist at a school i would rather go to I don't think my grades now will make that much of a difference, even if they did I wouldn't care. For the first time in three years I don't give a f^ck about grades or assignments and it feels damn good, i've played the game and i've played it well, it's time to retire.
That's sad :( But some people's not caring equals to a couple A minuses... Hopefully, you fall into that catagory. Otherwise, you are going to be leaving a spot on an academic that you worked too hard to create. I felt the same way, and almost got a C in a class. I came to the realization that "Hey, that is not me!" So I busted my butt off to raise the heck out of that grade. I wanted to look back and be totally proud of how I finished college. Just give it one last push until Finals! You can do it! :clap:

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
im not good at games.

but i applied after i graduated so i wouldnt know.
but i was very happy after my acceptances but it still didnt change my attitude about working and doing the things i needed to do on a daily basis.

i think an acceptance would have put me in a happy mood and thus i wouldnt have stressed out so much about classes and in turn...might have done better...

but doesnt matter...:D

About the Ads