oh well

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MErc44

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm sure there are other posts about this and if this one gets closed who cares. I don't feel like doing homework so i thought I would type this. In the past week i have become the worst student i know. Haha, last year I was busting my ass and now I don't even want to set foot on campus. Acceptance really changes you, even though I am on a waitlist at a school i would rather go to I don't think my grades now will make that much of a difference, even if they did I wouldn't care. For the first time in three years I don't give a f^ck about grades or assignments and it feels damn good, i've played the game and i've played it well, it's time to retire.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by MErc44
i'm sure there are other posts about this and if this one gets closed who cares. I don't feel like doing homework so i thought I would type this. In the past week i have become the worst student i know. Haha, last year I was busting my ass and now I don't even want to set foot on campus. Acceptance really changes you, even though I am on a waitlist at a school i would rather go to I don't think my grades now will make that much of a difference, even if they did I wouldn't care. For the first time in three years I don't give a f^ck about grades or assignments and it feels damn good, i've played the game and i've played it well, it's time to retire.

That's sad :( But some people's not caring equals to a couple A minuses... Hopefully, you fall into that catagory. Otherwise, you are going to be leaving a spot on an academic that you worked too hard to create. I felt the same way, and almost got a C in a class. I came to the realization that "Hey, that is not me!" So I busted my butt off to raise the heck out of that grade. I wanted to look back and be totally proud of how I finished college. Just give it one last push until Finals! You can do it! :clap:

im not good at games.

but i applied after i graduated so i wouldnt know.
but i was very happy after my acceptances but it still didnt change my attitude about working and doing the things i needed to do on a daily basis.

i think an acceptance would have put me in a happy mood and thus i wouldnt have stressed out so much about classes and in turn...might have done better...

but doesnt matter...:D