1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

oh well

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MErc44, Apr 5, 2004.

1. MErc44

MErc44 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    i'm sure there are other posts about this and if this one gets closed who cares. I don't feel like doing homework so i thought I would type this. In the past week i have become the worst student i know. Haha, last year I was busting my ass and now I don't even want to set foot on campus. Acceptance really changes you, even though I am on a waitlist at a school i would rather go to I don't think my grades now will make that much of a difference, even if they did I wouldn't care. For the first time in three years I don't give a f^ck about grades or assignments and it feels damn good, i've played the game and i've played it well, it's time to retire.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Spitting Camel

Spitting Camel Anteater for Life!
    7+ Year Member

That's sad :( But some people's not caring equals to a couple A minuses... Hopefully, you fall into that catagory. Otherwise, you are going to be leaving a spot on an academic that you worked too hard to create. I felt the same way, and almost got a C in a class. I came to the realization that "Hey, that is not me!" So I busted my butt off to raise the heck out of that grade. I wanted to look back and be totally proud of how I finished college. Just give it one last push until Finals! You can do it! :clap:

4. jlee9531

jlee9531 J,A,S
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    im not good at games.

but i applied after i graduated so i wouldnt know.
    but i was very happy after my acceptances but it still didnt change my attitude about working and doing the things i needed to do on a daily basis.

i think an acceptance would have put me in a happy mood and thus i wouldnt have stressed out so much about classes and in turn...might have done better...

but doesnt matter...:D