Oh When Will They Come In????

Started by texasgal
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

texasgal

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!!!!!

I am eagerly awaiting my Feb OAT scores!!! Has anyone heard anything about when they will come in? I know it's 6-8 weeks but the schools do usually get them before we do.........also from what I heard, Feb OAT scores come quicker than October ones!! I am so worried as I have had no interviews or anything yet. Every school I have talked to said that they are waiting for my Feb OAT scores. I really hope there will be seats left for me!! Does anyone know if all the classes are already full or if they give people who take the Feb OAT a chance? Thanks!!!!