Ohio DPT 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Agdpt

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I haven’t seen a thread for Ohio DPT schools for the 21-22 cycle yet. Has anyone heard from Mount Union or Walsh yet?
 
Hey everyone! I haven’t seen a thread for Ohio DPT schools for the 21-22 cycle yet. Has anyone heard from Mount Union or Walsh yet?
I interviewed with Mount Union on Nov 6 but I still haven’t heard anything. They said we won’t hear until they are done with all the interview which should be in Dec.
 
I interviewed with Mount Union on Nov 6 but I still haven’t heard anything. They said we won’t hear until they are done with all the interview which should be in Dec.
I also interviewed with Mount Union on November 6th! I emailed them earlier this week and they said we should hear final decisions hopefully by Monday/Tuesday next week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also interviewed with Mount Union on November 6th! I emailed them earlier this week and they said we should hear final decisions hopefully by Monday/Tuesday next week.
I hope Mount Union and Walsh get back soon. I interviewed at both on November 5th. Good luck!