Ohio DPT 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agdpt

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I haven’t seen a thread for Ohio DPT schools for the 21-22 cycle yet. Has anyone heard from Mount Union or Walsh yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I haven’t seen a thread for Ohio DPT schools for the 21-22 cycle yet. Has anyone heard from Mount Union or Walsh yet?
I interviewed with Mount Union on Nov 6 but I still haven’t heard anything. They said we won’t hear until they are done with all the interview which should be in Dec.

I interviewed with Mount Union on Nov 6 but I still haven’t heard anything. They said we won’t hear until they are done with all the interview which should be in Dec.
I also interviewed with Mount Union on November 6th! I emailed them earlier this week and they said we should hear final decisions hopefully by Monday/Tuesday next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed with Mount Union on November 6th! I emailed them earlier this week and they said we should hear final decisions hopefully by Monday/Tuesday next week.
I hope Mount Union and Walsh get back soon. I interviewed at both on November 5th. Good luck!

I just received my acceptance to Mount Union!!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations!! I was waitlisted, but I’m in the number 1 spot so I’m hopeful! Will you be accepting the offer?

As of right now I will be accepting the offer!

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations!! I was waitlisted, but I’m in the number 1 spot so I’m hopeful! Will you be accepting the offer?
I was just accepted last night to mount union!!

I just declined my seat at Mount Union. I hope this helps someone out!