Ohio DPT Schools 2022-2023

Started by streaks08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

streaks08

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am just starting a thread for those applying to DPT schools in the state of Ohio. I currently am applying to Cleveland State, Dayton, Mount St. Joseph, Youngstown State, and Toledo (Also Pitt as the only out of state). I have interviews to Dayton (Applied 9/20, Interview Invite 10/14) and MSJ (Applied 9/30, Interview Invite 10/10).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Youngstown State sent an email saying they just started reviewing and that to "Expect many emails from us in the future".
 
Hey guys, I am just starting a thread for those applying to DPT schools in the state of Ohio. I currently am applying to Cleveland State, Dayton, Mount St. Joseph, Youngstown State, and Toledo (Also Pitt as the only out of state). I have interviews to Dayton (Applied 9/20, Interview Invite 10/14) and MSJ (Applied 9/30, Interview Invite 10/10).
Update: Online Interview with Toledo 11/9 (Received 10/21). Did anybody else get the invite and does anybody know if this is just a preliminary interview before there is a one on campus or is it the only interview?
 
I will be likely dropping my spot at YSU after I hear back from Toledo. They have not even gotten regular decisions out and the deposit deadline is the 15th. I hope you get my spot.
Thanks, I hope so too. I hope you get the Toledo acceptance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad