Ohio Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mm895

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone apply to Ohio State/going to the open house/know if they've gotten in?

Members don't see this ad.

OSU is my top choice..I am so anxious to hear back! I check my app status constantly.

OSU is my top choice..I am so anxious to hear back! I check my app status constantly.
Same! I feel like I am going insane waiting to hear back!! The amount of times I check my email a day is ridiculous

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! I feel like I am going insane waiting to hear back!! The amount of times I check my email a day is ridiculous
Are y'all going to the open house? Apply to any other schools?

Are y'all going to the open house? Apply to any other schools?
I am going to the open house! I also applied to Dayton and UK (my undergrad), and just got into Cinci!

Reactions: 1 user
I am going to the open house! I also applied to Dayton and UK (my undergrad), and just got into Cinci!
Are you going to the one on the 16th of December? Btw, Congrats!!! I heard Cinci had a great program! I heard there are about 150 applicants they are considering for OSU out of the hundreds of applicants

Are you going to the one on the 16th of December? Btw, Congrats!!! I heard Cinci had a great program! I heard there are about 150 applicants they are considering for OSU out of the hundreds of applicants
yeah, I'll be going to the Dec 16 one! and thanks!! where else did you apply?

Were only the top 150 invited to the open house then? I can't find any info on it. Congrats on getting in to Cinci!

yeah, I'll be going to the Dec 16 one! and thanks!! where else did you apply?
Maryland, Florida and MCPHS. OSU is my top. I received an email last month regarding two open houses -one on the 16th and the other one in January.

I heard Last year, the decisions were sent out a few days after the open house in January for those accepted and waitlisted. And waitlist moved fairly smoothly but may be different this year being a top 10. All the while, good luck everyone! Sooo stressful leading into holidays.

When do you have to accept UC's offer by?

When do you have to accept UC's offer by?
I was also accepted to UC yesterday! We have to tell them whether we plan to attend by December 19 but official deposits aren't due until January 15.

Has anyone heard of people being accepted to OSU yet? By the email, Dr. Buford definitely made it seem like they were being sent out either yesterday or today.

Has anyone heard of people being accepted to OSU yet? By the email, Dr. Buford definitely made it seem like they were being sent out either yesterday or today.
no I have yet to hear anything... I was also thinking the email said it would be sent out yesterday or today so I'm not sure :(

no I have yet to hear anything... I was also thinking the email said it would be sent out yesterday or today so I'm not sure :(
I haven't heard anything either, which is discouraging. I'm surprised no one on here has heard anything yet. The email sounded pretty clear to me as well, but the email also said something about the end of the week. Maybe that means they are counting Friday too?? OSU was one of my top choices as well so hopefully they are just taking a little longer than expected!!

I haven't heard anything either, which is discouraging. I'm surprised no one on here has heard anything yet. The email sounded pretty clear to me as well, but the email also said something about the end of the week. Maybe that means they are counting Friday too?? OSU was one of my top choices as well so hopefully they are just taking a little longer than expected!!
hopefully it's tomorrow!!

I was accepted to OSU 12/21!!!!!!!
Got an email from the grad admissions department and another from Dr. Budford.
Planning on going to the open house in January.

If anyone has already gone to the open house what were your impressions and thoughts?

Declined Ohio State yesterday. Hope this helps someone!