Ohio State Acceptance?

Started by WildVet16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildVet16

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard whether they've been accepted/rejected from Ohio State yet? My interview was 12/4 and my status page says "decision" but I haven't heard anything or received anything in the mail yet. Has anyone who's had a "decision" on their status page heard anything yet? All this waiting is getting to me!😕
 
If it says decision you will be getting a letter in the mail shortly. Mine took about a week and a half after it said decision. You can call the office and they will tell you when the letters have been sent.
 
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it's a bad sign that they've made a decision so early?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also applied to OSU...and I was interviewed and "deferred" on the ststus page. I got a letter in the mail (I thought it was a rejection...I was so scared!) just saying that I'm competitive but they need to interview more people before they let me know definitely.

I'll just be blunt about what I've heard. I was told they make decisions early on fantastic people (acceptance) and people who just don't make the cut point-wise on the interview (a rejection). They won't tell you what it is if you call admissions...and even if you don't get a phone call you could still be accepted. I have a friend who interviewed a few weeks ago and just received a rejection letter. I know a few people who have been accepted already as well so it could be anything! Good luck and keep us posted!!


Melissa
 
Congratulations!!! Now you can start the official Class of 2008 Acceptance thread.
 
Yeah, I was thinking of the matriculation year, sorry!