Ohio State questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lgooden

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really excited to start pharmacy school in the fall at OSU, I scheduled my classes yesterday and I have a few questions. I will be working, so I would like to get out of class as early as possible and have a long break in during the day to study without going back and forth to class. If it is better to have small breaks so that I can study for certain class right before, then I'll change it. Just looking for suggestions. Any other advice about OSU to help me prepare would be greatly appreciated! :D

1. For Pharmacy Practice 1, would you suggest Cable or Hale for
recitation?

2. Would you suggest having an hour break before Medicinal Chemistry
recitation or just having it right after physiology?

3. Would you suggest having an hour break before biopharmacy
recitation or just having it right after physiology?

4. Should I schedule a break before drug delivery (the 2 hour class),
or would it be okay to have pharmacy practice 1 recitation right before

5. How far in advance do professors usually prepare their syllabus (or syllabi...whatever)? I usually try to have them email me a copy to get a bit of a head start on reading and such.

6. On my interview day the person who led the tour said that last year there was an intramural volleyball team. Anyone know if there will be one this year, how to start one of these up, or approx. how much of a time commitment it is?

7. Is it at all feasible to get most of my studying done during the week so that my Fri/Sat are free?

Members don't see this ad.